Sunday, August 20, 2023

The only defense being presented for the Kaminetsky-Greenblatt heter is to attack me personally

It is obvious at this point that the only defense being made for the Kaminetsky-Greenblatt heter for Tamar Epstein to remarry without a Get - is to attack me personally. It is incredible that the disgusting reality that a young man and woman are committing adultery as the result of the guidance of two major talmidei chachom - is being ignored. The reality of the gross misuse facts and a psychological report does not concern them nor the danger to the proper halachic observance of marriage and gittin.

What clearly concerns the supporters of the the Kaminetskys and Rav Greenblatt is , "How dare I insult gedolim?" How terrible it is for me to publicly agree with a wide range of gedolim condemning this heter. What a terrible person I am because I don't accept someones mistaken understanding of Daas Torah and comply with every word and imagined word that is claimed to have been said by a godol. How dare I write anything which offends anybody? How dare I provide legitimate sources and proofs which contradict gedolim?

I am giving notice that henceforth - I will not be publishing comments that personally attack my frumkeit, my editorial policy or anything else about me. I will no longer  be spending many hours defending what I am doing in the vain hope that the enraged supporters of the Kaminetskys and Rav Greenblatt actually might learn about the plague of corruption and lies that that his heter has set off.  

As in the Tropper scandal - when a similar approach was tried to defend Tropper - all complaints about what I am doing should be referred to Rav Moshe Sternbuch. While I don't want his precious time wasted - it is clear that there is no chance that anyone on a lower lever is capable of responding properly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.