Monday, August 1, 2016

Rav Yakov Horowitz just had a restraining order filed against him to stop Tuesday's presentation


Can't make this up.

Convicted sex offender YW went to Israeli court and filed a restraining order against me. I need to (take a lawyer) and appear before a judge at 12 noon tomorrow.

I was told that Weinberg told a staff member in the Har Nof Community Center where the speech will held that he filed for restraining order to stop me from giving the child safety class Tuesday evening.

I'm here in Israel working on the launch of the da'ati Le'umi version of our safety book.

I can't comment on this because of the hearing, but I strongly feel that this entire matter desperately needs the disinfectant of sunlight. Please like and share this......


I can't comment on this because of the hearing, but I strongly feel that this entire matter desperately needs the disinfectant of sunlight. Please like and share this......

**** some random thoughts as I'm walking the streets of beautiful Jerusalem on way to my lawyer:

1) I really, really appreciate the well over 100 emails, calls and all the other tech-apps. I read all; sorry can't respond. 

2) answer to, "How are you doin' Yankie?" Is great bh. Really great. And very, very determined. 

3) most important note; (I'm being circumspect due to legal proceedings) you are all witnessing a very unusual event -- you are watching how a sex offender's mind really works. This never happens because their crimes are done in darkness and they all clam up after they are charged. (Think; did you ever hear a word from Weberman or observe anything he did??)

Now you are watching weinberg's "new math," how he calculates risk and reward, on and on (I can't write more). 

Remember this for the rest of your life; and think of it when a community leader or friend tells you that a sex offender isn't a danger any more.


No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.